1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wodaabe Tribe

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by blaster, May 5, 2008.

1. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    Hi,

Just sharing a model based on a Nat Geograpic article. 54mm. These tribesmen preen themselves and stand in line in the hot sun to attract the womenfolk.

Rgds Victor

Attached Files:

2. Mark S Guest

So..that's what I've been doing wrong all this time,gotta get me one of those hats, thanks for the tip blaster!

Nice work,what are the base figures?
  3. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Finally, you're on the "Planet" !!!!

Hi Victor !
    Congrats on your first vBench post, my friend :D:D:D !!!! Guys, the photo does not do the figures justice; they're MUCH BETTER in the "flesh" ;) ! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  4. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    Replies to Mark and Kenneth

Hi Mark,
    Base figures are combination of Airfix and Preiser. Umbrella is from ex-Fujimi 1/24 scale racing figure set. Thus larger scale = 54mm beach umbrella. That sun was blazing hot...

Kenneth,
    Your encouragement helped me overcome my technophobia.

Rgds Victor