1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

#WiP – Tamiya 1/48 BA-64B

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by RossM, Jul 20, 2019.

1. RossM Active Member

Australia
    This is the Tamiya 1/48 BA-64B Soviet armoured car. I started this as a quick weekend project a couple of months ago. However, as usual, I did not build it quickly; I never do! I have not done anything to the kit as the intention is that this will act as a paint mule so I can practice a few ideas I have in my head. Indeed, I have been trying to think through my painting and weathering process recently, and this will be the piece I use to try out that thinking. For this reason, the only other addition I will be making is something to cover the turret opening. Currently, I am pondering putting a flag over the opening. Probably not very accurate but the addition of a red flag will make a nice contrast with the green of the bodywork. Hopefully more updates on this soon. In the meantime, enjoy the smudgy photos!

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Continue reading...