1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wilson Rockets almost done

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by amcairns, Oct 22, 2008.

1. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello All,
    It looks as though not much has been done,there has been much added.The other rocket tube has been fitted ,the base has been turned from perspex and water effect added.The broken zip on the flak jacket was redone(was,nt happy with that).The chin strap has been started with a piece of alu foil,which will be worked over in ms.Other unseen details have been also added.comments welcome.
    andy

Attached Files:

2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Andy, I have to say, this is looking quite nice! Would love more pictures of different angles.

Jay H
    OKc
  3. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Looks geat Andy, well done. A very realistic representation of the Marine in the photo.
  4. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Lookin good

Hi Andy, this is really starting to take shape now, verry nice indeed.
    Ohh by the way, l have started to do the article for the other Vietnam figure and will submit this to Frank. Drop us an email some time.
    Cheers Andrew
  5. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Very nice Andy, I managed to confuse myself - I thought it said Wilson Picket !!!!
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    He is calling Mustang Sally:D:D

Marc
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Andy,
    This is gonna be a great figure.

Marc
  8. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Great piece, looking forward to the painted version.
  9. vergilius New Member

Belgium
  10. Einion Well-Known Member

Andy, this looks ace. Super, natural-looking creasing and general 'hang' on the uniform items. Great face and hands; only minor quibble there would be the fingers of the left hand, which look v. realistic, but maybe a touch shorter than those on the right?

Hard to judge from just this angle but I'd maybe do a bit more of a wavefront immediately in front of him.

Einion
  11. eissteban Active Member

France
    so beautiful, i like the start !
  12. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Re Einion

Einion,
    I have taken your advice on the right hand and have enlarged it .They seem to pair up now.
    Thanks.
    Andy