1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wild Bill Hopson

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by elanlane13, May 31, 2009.

1. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Here are some smudgy snaps of one of the figures I am currently working on. The reference came initially from PF, passed on to me by a friend. Bill Hopson was a US mail pilot in the 1920's.
    The figure is in 1/32 scale and sculpted in Magic Sculp and Duro. Still some work to do. All comments welcome.
    Robert
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  2. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    He looks awesome. I think you have captured the early aviator look well. Nice simple pose as well.
    Ben
  3. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Ben, thank you for your post. I enjoyed sculpting this one. Just got to paint it now:rolleyes:

Robert
  4. Ray Active Member

United-States
    Robert,
    Nicely done, the baggy flight suit came out well giving the right look to the extra bulk. Do you plan to post a painted version here, I'd like to see one please.

Ray
  5. Jamie Stokes Well-Known Member

Australia
    Robert,
    very good, especially the folds in the suit.
    Any chance of a rear view? to see the figure 'in the round', so to speak.

Very good for this scale.

cheers
  6. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Jamie, thank you for the comment, I will post a rear view, but it might have to wait until he is painted.