1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wicked Spring

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by garyjd, Dec 25, 2003.

1. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Merry Christmas to all. As you wind down from the holiday festivities you may want to rent or buy this new Civil War drama which is now available for rent/sale. I was able to see it this past Summer at a independent film festival, but rented it yesterday (Hollywood Video) as it's so well made for an independent film. This film in terms of the authenticity of uniforms/equipment is top shelf. The actors/extras were handpicked for their period "look". Check it out, you won't be disappointed.~Gary
    (y) (y) (y) (y)
  2. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Merry Christmas!

Gary is right about this film, it does not get any better than this. If any of you have an interest in the ACW you will get plenty of inspiration. I've reenacted w/ some of these guy's and their kits are 100% spot on. Their walking Troiani paintings .

Jason
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Guys, Sorry, but I'm not sure why I put this in the sculpting section. Anyway check it out. I have read quite a few observations of the film, a few constructive, i.e some of the acting/plot could have been better, others not constructive at all but downright unfair and nasty, i.e this film is terrible. All in all most are pretty favorable. I do in the future plan on doing a 54mm of a company grade Confederate officer (I have not forgotten Jason), it's an inspiring movie.~Gary