1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Why Was I Not Told About This

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DEL, Jul 30, 2012.

1. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Why have I wasted my life watching Rugby and Football when I could have been watching Womens Beach Volleyball :love:
    Derek
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    I'll never be able to look seriously at Horse Guard Parade again.:sneaky:
    Carl.(y)
    captnenglish likes this.
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    You've probably never noticed Derek because when it's played in the UK the players are usually wearing full waterproofs and balaklavas.
    captnenglish likes this.
  4. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Now you're talking...:D
    D
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Take a packed lunch and a flask down to Troon beach Derek and you never know you might get lucky. :woot:
  6. Don Well-Known Member

Del, I narrowly missed a chance to design the new beach volleyball outfit for Brazil. I did however fail miserably when I applied to join the team.

Roger, a wet day on Troon beach would make the North Sea look like a picknic!!!!

Don
  7. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Yet again you embryonic couture career stumbles on your insistence on using unwashed wool. ;)
    Derek
  8. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    A regular event for me Roger, still hoping to get lucky:hungry:
    Derek
  9. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Don, I spent some time in drydock in Troon so I know. :D
  10. Mark S Guest

Derek we can't move on the beaches down here for bloody half naked women beach volleyballers.
    Sometimes all you want is a bloody double scoop icecream and you've got to fight your way through a heap of jiggling jelly tarts.........it's hard.
    Thank heavens they made it an Olympic sport so we can have our beaches back for at least two weeks every four years.
    DEL likes this.
  11. billyturnip A Fixture

England
  12. Don Well-Known Member

Roger you will have appreciated leaving Ailsa and Troon and getting back to the North Sea for a rest.

Don
  13. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    I was in the RN at the time Don.... Cheeky Charlies Bar was handy for the shipyard iirc. I don't recall any female beach volleyball players in there though. (Feeble attempt to get back on topic.)
  14. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Ain't life a bitch.......so now I know why my oldest sone headed off to Melbourne last month :hungry:
    Cheers
    Derek
  15. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    This is what we do on sandbeach in Belgium
    [IMG]

or even this
    [IMG]
    DEL likes this.
  16. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Troon beach !!

Allhe will get is a fish supper and the cold:D
  17. Don Well-Known Member

Very good fish suppers just beside the cross, and the cold if your very very lucky.

Don
  18. kansas kid Well-Known Member

United-States
    OhMa'Gosh. . . and we only see this every four years.
    Durn Burn it. . . .

Jayhawker
  19. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    And that my good sir is why they write songs about California Girls:love: (Though I can think if a few girls from your side of the pond I would sell my right arm:love:)
  20. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Thank goodness for our American cousins Rick and Matthew to inject some sanity into this :rolleyes: . I don't know, what are you lot like!....I make a legitimate and entirely innocent sporting comment and you lot get send it down a road that ends up at Fish Suppers and the Common Cold via Balaclavas and Sand Castles......get a grip the future of mankind depends on it ;) Away to watch recordings of some fine female atheletes at the top of their form :happy:
    Yours in Sport
    Derek
    billyturnip likes this.