1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Why the Ignore option?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayneb, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    I'm just a little curious as to why the "Ignore" option is available. Is that for members who can't handle a bit of hashing a point back and forth?; or is that a life saver for someone who can't handle critique?...…….No offence to anyone.....Just a question.

Wayne
    Jeff T likes this.
  2. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    I guess that it is just for ignoring / not to be bothered by somebody else:D..... I don`t need it cause my internal ignore button is more efficient
    Jeff T and billyturnip like this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Sorry ...being thicker than the average plank of wood ...looking at this thread ...can't see a ignore ?

I know I should know where it is but certainly never used it or think of any reason to do so by members ...just don't comment !

Nap
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I wonder where it is. Never seen it.

Marc
    Mirofsoft likes this.
  5. mick3272 A Fixture

You only put this thread up mate so you could discover who is ignoring you mate.:LOL::LOL:(y).
    Mick
    Mirofsoft and Nap like this.
  6. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    ignore.jpg
  7. Nap Moderator

England
    Cheers Felix for the screen dump ..now we know !

I'm not ignoring anyone even me !

Think it was added when the forum was set up ....following on from "People you follow"

Nap
  8. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    "People You Ignore"......Who was the genius who put that totally unfriendly and negative option out there? What are we? A bunch of wimps who can't handle a bit of critique and bit of back and forth if a response doesn't make your day.... F...n amazing...….
  9. Tommy Brown Active Member

10. Nap Moderator

England

This has been like this from the start ..I will see about removing this

Nap
  11. Nap Moderator

England

Hi guys

Details on the ignore button

The ignore option is just part of the software we use to run the forum. It can't be removed.

With the ignore button, members can continue with the forum without seeing each other's posts if they so wish

Nap