1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Why Pay Retail ! TRUMPETER SCALE MODELS TSM-920 1/16 German PzKpfw IV Ausf H Medium Tank

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by TIGER11, Mar 12, 2015.

1. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    TRUMPETER SCALE MODELS TSM-920 1/16 German PzKpfw IV Ausf H Medium Tank $339.95 For those that are interested in saving a little $$. I can beat these prices. These will be the first to hit the States. I am not a shop or mail order company. I Use sell on eBay and local model shows in Florida. I have access to a BELOW retail connection.
    If any one interested on this deal feel free to contact me. The price will be $220.00 plus US shipping only please. The Kingtiger was shipped around $20-25 dollars pending where you lived. Sometimes less.
    And on they are on the way in a UPS truck state side; past all those obstacles. The first in the US as I stated and before 99% of shops.. Guaranteed

Been on back order for over a year. Good connections is the key and this is why I am passing on the savings.

Brent
    JasonB and Gra30 like this.
  2. Noel Walker Active Member

When are these due to hit the market I am interested
  3. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    UPS just delivered my first batch of TRUMPETER SCALE MODELS TSM-920 1/16 German PzKpfw IV Ausf H Medium Tanks.

The price will be $236.00 plus US shipping only please. The Kingtiger was shipped around $20-25 dollars pending where you lived. Sometimes less.
    Gra30 likes this.
  4. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    No shipping to the U.K ? :(
    Steve
    Gra30 and housecarl like this.
  5. MrBMB A Fixture

Can you post a pic of the batch u just got
    Thanks
    1969 likes this.
  6. Gra30 PlanetFigure Supporter

I would be interested in this if only it was available to the UK. I don't mind paying the shipping as I'm sure it would still work out cheaper, you could possibly even send a couple together as Steve has posted above also, that is at least 2 of us UK that want one. Here's hoping :)
  7. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    will consider shipping to UK. Need address to price the shipping.
    PM address and I will get rate tomorrow for 2x?

More coming tomorrow also.

Attached Files:

8. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    Gra30,
    I'll ship to the UK if it helps get the 1/16 officer and Doberman to the market. ;)
  9. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    theBaron likes this.
  10. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    What is your eBay name? Would be interested to see what else you have.
    Rich Sculpts likes this.
  11. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    ebay no more. its been over five years ago.
  12. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
  13. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    I have always been one to support the local hobby shop, however seems now there are few and far between.
    So you can always support a fellow member if you choose.

I can appreciate you mr yellowcat is you are trying to help me move these kits. If not; go paint a figure.

Trying to pass on savings to members here no matter which pond I cast my pole.

MORE KITS ARRIVED TODAY.
  14. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    I've always been looking for those fishy deals for our Planeteers here and Hobbylinc has a better price than yours.
    Good day and good luck for casting your pole.

fish.jpg
  15. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    Revised price $220.00 plus shipping.
    around $20-25 dollars pending where you lived. Sometimes less.

Attached Files:

Gra30 likes this.
  16. bigtodd Active Member

United-States
    FYI
    Just so you guys know, Tiger 11 is a reputable seller. I have bought from him before. He does not have a brick and mortar store front but he is a business all the same.
    Gra30 and TIGER11 like this.
  17. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    Thanks for the kind words Todd. I've sold about 200 of Jeff Shui figures at Chicago, Atlanta and local Florida shows; and here on PF.

RE. PzKpfw IV Ausf H Medium Tank Ready to ship
    bigtodd and Gra30 like this.
  18. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    Brent is a staple at the Shows here in the states and there have been no complaints about him. I don't understand the decorum about going on someone's For Sale thread and posting other prices. When I see a price that I think is too high for me, I don't buy it. It might not be high for someone else. Free market economy at its best.

Bob
    bigtodd, Gra30, JasonB and 2 others like this.
  19. JasonB A Fixture

United-States
    On a lot of sites, stomping on someones sale thread, especially with unsupported suggestions of impropriety, will get you a warning or worse. Totally unnecessary. Yellowcat, if you thought something was amiss and had some sort of proof, sharing it with the site mods or a single posting with the supporting info would have been appropriate. As it is you come off as a bit of a troll.
    Gra30 likes this.
  20. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    FACT:
    Originally, the top post #1 indicated the retail price of the kit is $339.95. "For those that are interested in saving a little $$ and can beat these prices" by offering at $236.00.

FACT:
    Hobbylinc sell it for $226.06
    I just pointed this out to my fellow Planeteers that Hobbylinc has a better price.

FACT:
    Since then the revised price is now $220.00.

Yes, it is a free market economy. If you want to paid more that's fine. Then don't mislead by offering too good of a saving while others are selling at a much lower price than yours.

If you think I am a bit of a toll with unsupported suggestions and impropriety. That's fine. It is a free world you can say whatever you want to say.
    Good day, this will be my last reply to this post. I'll go and paint my figure.