1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Who will attend Moson Show 2011 (Hungary)

Discussion in 'Miniature Clubs' started by Robert Laclavik, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Robert Laclavik Active Member

Czech-Republic
  2. Recon Active Member

Norway
    Im coming!
    I have been there ones before and can absolutly recommend it for everyone!
    I couldnt attend last year, so I am looking forward to seeing the models, eating the food and meeting the people again this year!

-Sverre
  3. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    I'll be there as well. I visited Moson last two years and it really is a great show... with all the amazing food, it is an event that I'm not going to miss. :)

Mario
  4. milten2004 Active Member

United-States
    I will be there. This will be my 10th time there and I never meet any planeter there. I saw only their figures.
  5. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Hello!

Of course we, Hungarian members will be there. (y)
    I, Dinovision79 (Dénes Bakó), Sokol (Miklós Páli), Coves (Gábor Szabó), Fenseges Herceg (Gábor Kovács), Sikora (Miklós Sikora) and other friends.
    Maybe Krisztián Bódi and Olivér Kovács (both from The Bodi) will be there too.

We hope we will have a great wether and a great time!

Cheers,
    Balázs
  6. Maki Active Member

Croatia
  7. dinovision79 Active Member

Let me pass high appreciation on behalf of the organizers to all planetFigure members, who were participating the 2011 Mosonmagyarovar show, that they came and raised the quality of the show with their excellent figures!

Congratulations to all awarded, we hope that you enjoyed the show and to see you and your works again next year!

Best regards
    the organizers
  8. dinovision79 Active Member

Thank for setting up this album Mario! I think there was a lot to see, eventhough the figure section is smaller than other categories.

Cheers
    Denes