1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Who Knows

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by megroot, Jan 8, 2019.

1. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Some years ago I saw at EuroMilitaire a set of 75mm figures from WW1. It looks like they where coming back from the front and where gassed.
    They where not from Tommy's War. The man who sold it whas on the left side of the stage beside MMM.
    I really wanna buy these figures, but can't remember who made them.

So all the help into the right direction will be apreciated.

Marc
  2. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    That would be Steve Warrilow with his The Fusilier range. He made some of the best WW1 figures I know about, mostly in 75mm scale. Sadly he is out of business now, but you might contact Richard Wharton of Oakwood Studios who sells some of Steve's stock. Hope this helps,

Pierre
    Nap likes this.
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    the fusilier.jpg This one ? Yes ! It was The Fusilier
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks guys,
    Gonna look after it.

marc
  6. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I think Steve is still knocking around in the business but rarely stands at shows.

Keith