1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

" Who Dares Wins"

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by John Rosengrant, Jun 21, 2005.

1. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Welcome to PF John, well it's all been said but that's a real little gem, what mediums do you paint in?
    Leigh
  2. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi John

I have to say that this is not a subject or period that I am realy into, but this is just brilliant and in 1/35th... :eek: , I have seen plenty of you work before, just superb... :)

Dave
  3. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi John........welcome to the planet..............its always a relief when a master joins the boat, helps make it more unsinkable :lol: ..........

Cracking stuff............I have stood in AWE of your work in magazines since i've been in this hobby, hope to be GAZING in AWE next week :eek:

Take Care,

Ray ;)
  4. smh New Member

Hi John !

I rarely post here, but this one has knocked me off of my chair ! What a rendition of one of my favourite subjects !!! But I must agree with others, it´s a great pity that you didn´t do them as commercial items, and you should seriously re-consider this !
    I recently got 3 of the 5 US tankers (1/35) that you did for S & T, and while I think your "acient" Warriors figures were very good, these new ones are TRULY outstanding, miles ahead of what you have done 10 years ago in that scale ! So PLEASE sculpt some SAS (incl. David Stirling !) for S & T, I´m absoluty sure there are many SAS fans out there like me who would buy the figures right out, at least I WOULD !
    Cheers,

Stefan
  5. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    Wow... Excellent work!
    Love the turbans!!!!

Taesung
  6. mcsneed17 Member

will you be bringing this diorama to boston