1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

White Rose Fall

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Sergey Popovichenko, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Sergey Popovichenko A Fixture

Ukraine
    Hello everybody! Here is my next job.
    This is a figurine from the Medieval Forge of Miniatures firm. The sculptor is the wonderful and inimitable Oleg Pogosyan.
    It should be said that this figure was based on a drawing by Matthew Ryan - Historical Artist Illustrator.
    My goal was to draw the box art. It should be said that I allowed myself some liberty - I sculpted the chain mail of the knight in the back. The set, in accordance with the original drawing, contains only the front part of the chain mail. Don't be surprised if you bought a set. Do not write complaints to the manufacturer :)
    I also added details for the vignette - a helmet and a sword from other sets of the Medieval Forge. He made the defeated banner from foil and wire on his own.

Used AK-Interactive 3rd Deneration acrylic paints and dioarma products & Vallejo Metal Color

It should be said that I started to prepare a PDF magazine about the work on the knight for my Patreon. There will be over 100 photos in progress and finished work and detailed text for each stage. And in anticipation of this, you can study what is already there. https://www.patreon.com/Sergey_Popovichenko
    1.JPG
    1.JPG DSC09596.JPG DSC09599.JPG DSC09600.JPG DSC09601.JPG DSC09604.JPG DSC09605.JPG DSC09606.JPG DSC09578.JPG DSC09581.JPG DSC09593.JPG DSC09304.JPG
  2. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Absolutely stunning metal effects, Sergey, and a very effective setting.

Alan
    Oda likes this.
  3. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Wonderful metal paintwork

Mobo
  4. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Lovely work Sergey. A feast for the eye! (y)

Joe
  5. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Beautiful metal works, Sergey!
  6. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I saw this last night on Putty & Paint - just breathtaking work in terms of painting and presentation!

Gary
  7. Medieval Forge Miniatures A Fixture

Russian-Federation
  8. Peter Day PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Absolutely beautiful.
  9. Nap Moderator

England
    Armour painting at its best and great presentation

Why not enter a piece into the class of your choice in our NOVEMBER's FOTM comp (links below) and also vote in OCTOBER's classes as well ( links in FOTM forum )

https://www.planetfigure.com/thread...m-standard-ends-midnight-bst-30-11-21.386336/

https://www.planetfigure.com/thread...termediate-ends-midnight-bst-30-11-21.386340/

https://www.planetfigure.com/thread...m-advanced-ends-midnight-bst-30-11-21.386341/

Always good to see the artwork

Thanks for sharing

Look forward to the next

Happy benchtime

Nap
  10. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  11. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    It is great, and what strikes me, looking again, is that his general look and stature could be Rhys-ap- Thomas, who finally despatched Richard III at Bosworth .

Alan
  12. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Fabulous work!
  13. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Love your style of painting, weathered and neatly presented.
    TERRY
  14. Vassilis_D Active Member

Greece
    Excellent as always!!
  15. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Excellent painting and presentation.

Cheers,
    Andrew