1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

White Rabbit: Alice In Wonderland

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Ethan, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    Im painting up the first kit I have every made myself. It is the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. I am sure most of you saw the opener in the NEWS section. This specific paint-up is with the premium base I finished last week.

All of the parts in the kit I cast myself at home in poly-resin and sculpted myself. The base is made from Chavant NSP medium clay and the White Rabbit is a digital sculpt that I prototype printed on my 3D printer and then cast in resin. The scale is 150mm and the base is 6 inches in diameter.

For my own little plug; if you would like the kit visit www.acereplicas.com and right now the kit you see will come with the premium base at no extra charge. That will only hold up until Friday and I am not making the official announcement until tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Painted with Windsor & Newton Oils

Tree_Base_WIPS.jpg Tree_Base_WIPS-1.jpg

Tree_Base_WIPS-3.jpg Tree_Base_WIPS-2.jpg

Tree_Base_WIPS-4.jpg Tree_Base_WIPS-5.jpg

Tree_Base_WIPS-6.jpg Tree_Base_WIPS-7.jpg
    NickM likes this.
  2. Ferris A Fixture

Wow, that's quite a range of technologies you have applied.
    Good luck with your venture!

Adrian
    Ethan likes this.