1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Which figure is it?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Carlo Giovanni, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Carlo Giovanni Member

Brazil
    People,
    Which figure is it, what scale and who produce it?

[IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I believe it is a 54mm Andrea.
  3. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guy

I don’t think it is an Andrea piece this was in the scratch built in Gerona, but that could mean it is an Andrea just not in production yet.....

So could be out by them soon as its not on their website

Dave
  4. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Would be nice if they were to release this, I think it would be a good selller, I would buy it for sure.
    Tommi
  5. Carlo Giovanni Member

Brazil
    I am crazy about this figure, it's fantastic. Just could be a future release because i can't see it in anywhere.
  6. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    I'm afraid it will not be produced. The same question was discussed at Lilliput and the people at Andrea said that, as the figure had not been sculpted with production in mind in the first place, it was almost impossible to make moulds out of it. Something to do with too many and too large undercuts, IIRC
  7. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    What a pity, this would have been a huge seller.
    Derek