1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

where do you live?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Tecumsea, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Ventress Well-Known Member

England
    By the seaside over-looking the Isle of Wight...
  2. tbolt7 New Member

United-States
    I live in Clifton Park, NY. Just south of the Saratoga Battlefield, just west of the Bennington Battlefield, 35 miles south of Ft. William Henry, 65 miles south of Ft. Ticonderoga and 75 miles east of Ft. Stanwix and the Oriskany battlefield. For you horse racing fans, 10 minutes from the famed Saratoga Race Course.

Todd
  3. bernhart New Member

Canada
    Stratford Ontario, west of toronto!
  4. fmenardi Active Member

Brazil
    I live in Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil: UTC−3 / 22° 54′ 21″ S, 47° 3′ 39″ W
  5. Mike Stevens PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
  6. custer760 Well-Known Member

I was born in Sheffield,England but moved over here to Germany in 1979 where I have lived ever since.I live in Wiesbaden which is in the Rhein Valley area.Plenty of Figure stores over here and great shows as well and I have my buddy Frank Konetzke from Frank Miniatures just around the corner !!!
    Regards
    Pete
  7. chaRon Member

United-States
    Born in Bremen, than some time in Zurich Switzerland and Asia, now Berlin. The job doesn't allow to come to rest.
    ChaRon
  8. Pepperpot Active Member

Germany
    I've been living in Berlin/ Germany for my whole life now and love it.
  9. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Born in Bishopbriggs, north of Glasgow. Live in Oakville, west of Toronto.
  10. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Suburb of Los Angeles, California USofA
  11. Aveleira A Fixture

Portugal
    I'm from Portugal. I live near the city of Coimbra in a little town called Luso, which as some termal water, bottled water enterprise, some beautifull Chalé. . . It is placed in the steps of a mountain full of history, because in the 1600 a religious monastic order made here a monastery and a beautifull forest. In 1810 It was fought here a great battle with the napoleonic forces against a cohalition of portuguese and british forces. So we had here Massena with the french 3rd campaign to portugal and in the other side the Duke of Wellington.
    Later, in late 1800 and early 1900, the last king of Portugal built here, over the convent, a palace which it is today a hotel.
    A few pictures

Attached Files:

12. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Northampton is where i live,i've lived in the town all my life :),

Brian
  13. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Thanks for posting the pictures Pedro what a beautiful location! and steeped in History

Keith
  14. Hans Member

Germany
    I was born and still live in Nuernberg, Franconia, Germany. Just about 500m away from that building:
    [IMG]
    Aveleira and billyturnip like this.
  15. lespauljames Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Barnstaple Devon England, Never been to a show, need to, need more munneh first
  16. Silversurfer Active Member

Germany
    I´m from Hamburg, Northern Germany.

Thomas
  17. ometz Well-Known Member

United-States
    I live in Louisville, KY (go Cards!)
  18. Alex M. Active Member

Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada! Home of the greatest mediocre-to-lousy hockey team in the world!
    Paul Kernan likes this.
  19. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Macclesfield Cheshire. Once home to Ian Curtis of Joy Division fame, he used to live about 50 metres away from me.
    Carl.

Attached Files:

20. Mark S Guest

I live at Nelson Bay in Port Stephens, New South Wales, Australia. It's a port on the east coast which is famous for it's resident population of dolphins and as a great spot for whale watching during the winter migration north and the return south in spring.
    _Nelson Bay NSW.jpg _DSC1608 canvas.jpg _CD24012006 2972.jpg