1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

where do you live?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Tecumsea, Mar 15, 2012.

1. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Well guys I live in a little place called Worle but the great British Post Office decided some years back to incorperate us into the general area of Weston-Super -Mare or as we call it the Devils armpit , an old West country worn out sea side resort , please please don't come anywhere near us just stay on the M5 and keeping heading for Devon or Cornwall .
    I'm seriously thinking of moving to Wales , YES it's that bad
    chippy
    crf likes this.
  2. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Dennis.. no surprise that a Texan would like Maggie. Here's another legend from Glasgow the genuinely sensational Alex Harvey. I could write a book about some of the things that happened at his gigs.
    Enjoy
    Derek

btw Zal Clemison did the clown stuff way before KISS and he looked genuinely scary.
    Oh and he was also in Nazareth
  3. Don Johnson Active Member

United-States
    Brad, I spent four years matriculating in your fair city! Mostly enjoyable, except for the rain. The Leaky Valley, indeed! Never progressed to the "Bethlem" pronunciation, however - I'm still a 3-syllable guy.
  4. Mat Lambert A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Rossendale Lancashire UK
    Didn't the location used to get shown beneath our avatar images? Seems to have gone lately & been replaced with our real name. I liked the location info being available at a glance - made reading threads feel very global.
    cheers
    Mat
  5. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Oakville, Ontario, Canada about half an hour west of where I work in Toronto, home of sports ineptness of all stripes.

Colin
  6. Adam Baker Member

United-States
    Gastonia, North Carolina. About 20 miles west of Charlotte.
  7. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Wyoming, Michigan (a suburb of Grand Rapids), about 45 minutes from Lake Michigan.
  8. O' Tabac Member

Italy
    Guess what! XXX.jpg :whistle:
    A small help, it's a italian town
  9. Adam Baker Member

United-States
    No clue where it is, but that's a gorgeous view, that's for sure.
  10. BobLff257 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Worcester UK, the birthplace of democracy, sauce and porcelain, and we have bad King John entombed in our cathedral.
  11. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    I don't know, but that's Vesuvius.
    Carl.(y)
  12. Knikki Member

United-Kingdom
    Sorrento by any chance?

Well I live not far from Carl :eek:
  13. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Calling from a little thirsty (lately) Madrid , Spain (or about 1200 km south of some members of this forum, or 6000 km east of others!)
  14. Sapper8863 Member

Scotland
    Musselburgh, East Lothian, Scotland, about 7 miles east of Edinburgh. Over looking the Firth of Forth, and the so called Edinburgh Race Course. On the site of the Battle of Pinkie and a couple of miles from Preston Pans.

Anyone local.

cheers

Ian
  15. O' Tabac Member

Italy
    (y) Perfect! I live in Naples
  16. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    Belmont...just north of Grand Rapids, MI. Besides Wendy, I know of no other figure painters in the area.
  17. YellowBear Active Member

At the moment, between Bangkok, Thailand & Vientiane, Laos
  18. Karlosfandango Active Member

United-Kingdom
  19. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Born in 50's Liverpool.Enjoyed (if thats the word)the swinging 60's Merseybeat.Grew up a bit and moved to the beautiful Lake District..Grew up a bit more and moved to London for the money..Got married to a beautiful Indian girl with jet black 3 foot hair(y).Two boys and a divorce later travelled Europe.Lived in the Worlds most stunning city,Florence for a year then met a gorgeous Polish tour guide and now live in Warsaw,Poland with 6 model/figure shops within easy distance.A country Dacha for the summer.Winter has finished.The temp is climbing through the 20's..All is well with the World.
    Karlosfandango likes this.
  20. renarts Active Member

United-States
    Close enough to Kennedy Space Center that when they launch rockets, my house rattles. If I get on the roof, I can see some of the launch pads.