1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

When Santa delivers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sd0324, Dec 24, 2022.

1. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Here it was on Christmas Eve, getting ready to go to Christmas Eve dinner with my wonderful family and Santa arrived in the guise of the FedEx man right before we left. Santa received two cookies and a can of beer and I received a sweet package from our Hugo at RP models. 20221224_224047_resized.jpg
    Joe55, Martin64 and Nap like this.
  2. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Forgot to add this part. Which is pretty damn cool in my opinion.
    Steve 20221225_003301_resized.jpg
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Steve

Happy Christmas , you have been good , look forward to seeing this built

As for the 2nd image .......Hugo really values being a part of PF and getting feedback on all he does so well done everybody

Have a great time

Nap
    sd0324 likes this.
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Because I lost somewhere in the past the original I got a new vinyl of this.
    dark side of the moon.jpg
    Eboracum, Blind Pew, Nap and 2 others like this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    A fabulous album Marc .....enjoy ....this changed my musical interests totally

Nap