1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

What you think?

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Ranchhand

My appollogies for teh delay answer... Im sorry Sir...

Im very happy because you liked...

Thank you for believe in RPmodels and in me...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Dan

Thank you for your comment Sir.

We are doing a 1/9 Cockpit to produce a 1/9 Bust and figure. We will try to develop a Special Edition of 100 pieces, with the full cockpit and the figures on... We will develop too a 1/32 and 1/48 figure. We have to do a deep study, because we will develop the full 3D airplane, so maybe we have the chance to produce the full aircraft in 1/24 scale... But this is just something that we have in mind... We have to do some accounts first and see if have a positive avaliation...

I hope this could help. If you need more information just tell me. I will do the best I can to help you.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira