1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

What you think?

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Aug 11, 2016.

1. ranchhand Active Member

United-States
    I love this idea, much like the spitfire idea it allows people like me to dabble in aircraft themes without dealing with 9 foot wingspans or rigging :)
  2. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Steve

MY appollogies for the delay answer... Im sorry Sir... I hope didnt cause any inconvenience...

Thank you for your comment... And until today no one did this kind of things... This kind of concept is new... Start with Blondie... Then a FRIEND of mine made me a Challenge In Leganes... Douglas Bader... And In the beginning I told him its difficult to us... But he continues challenge me... And I never forget one expression that told me In the first days when I went to the army... 'Dont never forget people dont talk about the defeats'... And I believe if we believe in one thing and he fight to her, we have a big chance to be good sucessed... This is just my believe, nothing else...

Thank you Sir...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Brian...

In first place I want to ask you appollogies for the delay answer... Im sorry Sir...

Thank you for your support... This will be another difficult task and challenge, but the Douglas Bader is almost finish and the Spitfire Cockpit its almost done too... We start to have this taste... LOL... LOL... Difficult and cruise projects... But you are responsable for this... You like our cruise ideas and support them... So we have to continue in the good work... LOL... LOL... LOL...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  4. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Derek...

Im sorry my delay answer... My appollogies...

Im glad you like thsi idea... Your support and opinion are essential to us... You give us strenght to start this challenge... And I think many people will like them... Im receive many messages and emails asking me what is my idea... But we are preparing a surprise to all of you... LOL... LOL... LOL... I hope you like surprises... LOL... LOL...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    DEL likes this.
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Ian

Im sorry for the delay answer... My appollogies Sir...

I know this is a different thing and this is a cruise project... But guess what? Its on the way right now... Sometimes I think my ideas are a little cruise, then I start to talk with my friends, partners and supporters, and I have a different idea... People love the idea that I presented, and supported her... So what I need more? I just need start teh idea and put him in a physical model... Nothing more... I just have to do this... Its simple... But in other hand its spooky because this kind of things are new to us... But my TEAM are the best friends and professional people that I know in my life... A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU... Thank you guys for your dedication...

In a feww weeks I will put some wips on... Im sorry dont put nothing earlier but we are cruise with some preparations that we are doing...

Thank you Sir...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  6. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Captnenglish

Im sorry for the delay answer... My appollogies Sir...

Im very happy because you liked this cruise idea... This is just a signal that we have to continue growing and do better and better models...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Liam

I want ask you appollogies for the delay answer... Im sorry Sir...

Im glad you liked... And thank you for your support... Its time to work on that...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Malc

My appollogies for the delay answer... Im sorry Sir any inconvenience...

Thank you for your comment and support...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Neil

My appollogies for the delay answer... Im sorry...

Im very happy because you like and support thus idea. We already started this project... When Ive more news I will put the first wips...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Dan

In first place I want to ask appollogies for the delay answer.

Thank you for the tip. This will be a 1/9 bust, 1/32 scale and 1/48. We are thinking in develop a 1/24 scale and we are checking if there are any WWI airplane on this scale, but we dont see nothing until now... But we have to check better and maybe we go to Air Force Museum try to talk with the personnal to see what they said...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Dave

Im sorry the delay answer... My appollogies...

Im very happy because you like this "cruise" idea...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Huw

I ask you appollogies for the delay answer...

Thank you for your support.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Huw63 likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Clrsgt

My appollogies for the delay answer. Im sorry Sir...

Im very happy because you liked... Thank you for your support...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  14. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin

Excellent photos... We are start working with this... Can you tell me who is the Commander Officer of this Squadron? And what is the type of airplane? Model? What is teh model of the machine gun? And the model of the greandes?

Thank you my friend.
    Big ugg and take care.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr Fiokonas

Im sorry the delay answer. My appollogies...

Im very happy because you like and support this idea. In a few days you will have something like this... Douglas Bader inside a Sptifire Ultra Detail Cockpit. I hope you like too...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  16. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Wingnuts Model Aircraft are, IMO, some of the best and most innovative - mostly 1/32nd scale.
    http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/

I guess I must have misunderstood your plan. I thought you were going to build 'wedgies' of cockpit and pieces of an aircraft and one to two figures together as single kits. Are you instead planning to build figures that will fit within existing model aircraft? I'm confused. :confused:

All the best,
    Dan
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Steven Brown

In first place I ask you appollogies for the delay answer... Im sorry Sir...

The project will be one bust at 1/9 scale with part of cockpit, when you can see a guy droping the bomb, and we will try to have a special edition with the full cockpit, with the pilot and bomber in 1/9 scale... We will have 1/32 scale and 1/48 scale full figures... We are doing a deep study if there are any chance to produce the full model in 1/24, but we have to see if it possible, because the 3D print its very, but very expensive... so we have to do everthing with great caution...

Thank you Sir...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Gary

Im sorry for the delay answer... My appollogies Sir... The Tip of the Museum is great... And certanilly I will use him, because we will need many photos and information... Thank you for support us and believe in us...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  19. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Steve...

My sorry for the delay answer... My appollogies Sir...

Im very happy because you liked.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Gordon

How are you my friend? Many stress to prepare EuroMilitaire Show? Its the same in here... Work and stress and maxium speed... LOL... LOL... LOL...

Thank you my friend for your support.

See you in Euro...

Big ugg and take care.
    Hugo