1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

What Santa Brought our Planeteers

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Guy, Dec 25, 2005.

1. pmacko Member

My wife gave me Sparta's 54mm Woodland Indian from the French and Indian War. Very nice. It looks like the focal Indian in Bob Griffings painting called "Triumphant Return to Fort Duquesne"
  2. EasyOff Member

I got the Pilipili Crow Warrior, the Stormtroopers Highwayman, a water color sea scape painting by my sister-in-law, 300.00 gift card to a store that I like, a framed picture of some ancient Hawaiian Petroglyphs that my archaelogical niece took for me, a couple really nice shirts, a belt, a bottle of Grey Goose, a copy of a mastered heavy metal cd that hasn't hit the market yet but will next week from my nephew (I wish them luck), some prime rib, ham, and later, a piece of pie. ;)

Happy Times,
    Jb
  3. EasyOff Member

I got the Pilipili Crow Warrior, the Stormtroopers Highwayman,
    Happy Times,
    Jb
  4. georges64 Member

France
    I got :Zulu movie (with M.Caine),Time Machine's "Last stand at Gandamak"and 6 BD(french comics!).And I await 6 Osprey's books which my sister-in-law must bring back for me from Paris.Yes this year S.Claus was kind with me :) :lol:
    B.rgrds
    georges
  5. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    No figures for me. (They'd just wind up in my gray army.) Got a couple of books and an IOU for theater tickets from my wife.
  6. stev1eran Member

Hi all and hope you all had a great Christmas,

I got 2 figures - 120mm Verlinden British Desert Rat,1991 and 90mm F M Beneito Waterloo 1815 which is a Foot Guard moving an injured Hussar (I think).
    I also got the Napoleonics set of vallejo acrylics and a book of war poems which believe it or not is really interesting and has given me some great ideas for nameplates on my figure bases :)
    So all in all its been a great Christmas

Steve
  7. Buddha New Member

Hobbywise Santa brought me the Games Workshop Dwarf Army set, over 70 miniatures of my favourite fantasy subject. That takes care of my painting programme for 2006. I do not wargame, but the possibility for unique poses are endless with all the spares involved, so I can enjoy putting together a whole army.