1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WHAT FIGURE

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by steve j, Oct 26, 2013.

1. steve j Active Member

England
    hi guys
    bob in our club would like to know if this figure is a scratch built one off or a commercialy available kit if so who's it by what is it ect

Attached Files:

2. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Not the best photo in the world, but almost certainly the rider relies heavily on Metal Modeles parts. That awkward stance of the horse, at least in that picture, makes me feel it's also a conversion to some degree. I've followed mounted Napoleonics for years - never seen that one.

Basically, this ain't no kit.
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    I see that the guy has blue eyes ;)
  4. ivopreda A Fixture

Italy
    I can confirm that the figure is a 54 mm conversion using Metal Modeles part. it represent Eugene de Beauharnais as chasseur commander.

it's a copy of a figure done by Claudio Signanini years ago. I d0n't know who did this figure, i can post you a picture of the original by Claudio 01 de beauharnais.jpg 07 de beauharnais.jpg
  5. steve j Active Member

England
    thats great thanks guys i'll pass it on(y) we did think it looked quite metal modeles we never thought about it being a conversion though:facepalm:
  6. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Yes and the horse is wearing a dental prosthesis ;)
  7. ivopreda A Fixture

Italy
    somebody asked him to smile or an advertsing...:);):(:unsure: