1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

What a challenging media

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Wayneb, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Hello all,
    Been sculpting in larger scale in wood and clay for quite a few years and am gradually regearing myself to painting.My Interest now is painting 1/10 and 1/9 scale busts.Have done three so far and each one makes me realize where I have to go,which is a good thing.
    Anyway....Happy to be aboard,
    Wayne
  2. nickk panther Member

United-Kingdom
    hi mate im also a sculpter or 3d artist as some toffs would say haha what are you sculpting would be intrested to see some of your work cheers nick
  3. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Hey Nick,
    Thanks for the reply...Been around the horn man,...printer,..professional baseball player,..engraver,..woodcarver/sculptor,..screen printing bus.owner,..retired(62).......I will send pics as soon as I learn how to....
    ............By the way,I'm from Ohio..........What the......is a toff....................Regards...Wayne
  4. Mike S. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome Wayne. I'm an illustrator and sculptor as well.

Nice to see you here.
  5. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome aboard Wayne (y)
  6. nickk panther Member

United-Kingdom
    hi Wayne well across the pond we call over educated posh folk toffs thanks for the reply cheers nick