1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Western Canadian Regional Model Contest

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Trevor, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Trevor New Member

Calgary’s Rocky Mountain Model Club will be hosting the 2006 Western Canadian Regional Model Contest on Saturday May 13, 2006.

We’d like to invite all modelers to come out and enjoy a day amongst the models, meet with friends and maybe find your next project in our swap room.

As always, early registration will occur following set up on Friday night.

More information, judging rules, categories, special awards and entry forms can all be found on the RMMC website.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Trevor McTavish
    RMMC webguy
  2. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Speaking as one of the few Western Canadians on our forum (as far as I know), I would like to encourage as many of you as possible to try and make this show. I'm not a member of the club, but these guys put on a first class event, and I personally would love to see some more competition on the figure tables. So if there are any planeteers who might enjoy a weekend in the shadow of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, make some time for this show in May!

I would even be willing to meet up with some of you guys and do a little field trip to Calgary's Museum of the Regiments. An awe inspiring museum, which will inspire many a figure project I'm sure ;) .

Cheers
    Glenn
  3. Lancer Active Member

Speaking as the other Western Canadian, I'm looking forward to it, if for no other reason than to catch up with the other half dozen or so figure painters in this part of the world. Having said that Calgary puts on an awesome show, always good for six months worth of inspiration and frantic building!! Would love to see some planeteers make the trip!
    Cheers
    Mark