1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Werner's DIII Ready

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by rej, Dec 7, 2009.

1. ModelCellar A Fixture

Hi Ray,

Congratulations on your awards! You and your brother have done an INCREDIBLE job!!

You did an outstanding job on our Voss figure. And, your brother's build is just amazing.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work,

regards,
    Paul
    www.ModelCellar.com
  2. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hey buddy just saw this.Great work as usual. I saw this live guys and it's much more than any of these pics show

Stephen
  3. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Ray, It's a fantastic family project and a well deserved gold medals!
    Congrats to the both of you!

Marcel.
  4. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks a lot to everyone for taking the time to look and for your kind words.......I'm saying this on behalf of my brother as well!!!!

Mike, a special thanks to you for everything you've said and which I pointed to my brother who had this to say re your pointer of Bishop's Nieuport vis a vis the SE5 "he definitely made his homework well :)"

Warm Regards to all......

Ray ;)
  5. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Don't know how I missed this jem Ray, you and your brother have done a fantastic job with this project. Look forward to the next one.

Cheers mate David
  6. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks a lot mate, much appreciated :)

Ray ;)
  7. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    So did I. I thought, wow it looks just like the pictures. Great work on this subject, congrats.
  8. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks a lot Mike much appreciated :)

Ray ;)