1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Werner Voss and Ernst Udet from AC Models

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Ulrich, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Andy had send to me two of his new busts for a review.

The busts arrived each in a heavy cardboard box. The parts are sealed inside a zip-lok bag and as you can see the "Pour le Merite" separate fixed on a cardboard part to insure against breakage.

Only some little cleanings are to do.

I like both busts very much and can only recommended it. They are something special for every from us, who is interested in WW 1

Here are the photos of Ernst Udet

Ulrich

Attached Files:

2. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    And now some photos from the second bust "Werner Voss" and the medal "Pour le Merite"

I like Andy´s figures and his busts. Some of them you will find in my grey army and, I must say I am sorry that I have only paint one of them

Attached Files:

3. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Hi Ulrich and thank you so much for this review:)
    The first one is my favourite:)