1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

We're back!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by gordy, Feb 19, 2012.

1. dimgall Active Member

Greece
    thanks !!!
  2. Carlos69 Well-Known Member

England
    Looking good Gordy !

Just one thing im noticing,I use my I-phone alot and check in on the run,before the change I could click on an image which would generate a larger one no problem,but since the change I click and it looks like it is about to give you the bigger image and then disapears ?! So no longer able to view images from the I - phone.

Any ideas,or similar issues ?

Thanks

Carl
  3. Reddo Active Member

Australia
    Thanks for keeping the forum up to date mate. Will I still be able to use tapatalk - seems to be offline for the forum at the moment. Cheers
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Yes, in short time. :)
    I'll have to look into that, can you send me a link to where you have seen that ?
  5. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Keep in mind "Recent activity" shows much more than new threads such as likes, who's changed an avatar, etc.

"What's new" will only show the new threads. :)
  6. Carlos69 Well-Known Member

England
    Not sure how to do a link Gordy,but it happens on every image I click on from my I phone ? Not sure if you can check anything,but it did work previous.

Carl
  7. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ah, can you from your iPhone "share a page" to my email address: gordy@planetfigure.com
  8. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Hi again. I am glad to know that the VBench will return. As I can see, now, we can not upload pictures attached to the replies, if they don´t come from a url.:cautious:
  9. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    How do you mean? What happens when you click on the "Upload a File" button then select the images you want from your computer? If you were using upload via URL only before that may explain the blurry image you spoke about... :cautious:
  10. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Sorry Gordy, I didn´t realise that the "Upload a File" option is in the right side below. However, the blurry image I spoke about, comes from my PC, not from a URL. All the images I´ve uploaded to PF comes from my HD. I see it ok on my computer, after opening it with any image application, but it´s still a bit blurry in PF.
  11. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    No errors to report, Gordy, just a "well done"!

I must say, I wasn't paying attention at all, I had no idea the upgrade was coming. I like the "new-look" Planet!

Just have to add my avatar back in now....

Prost!
    Brad
  12. Carlos69 Well-Known Member

England
    Gordy Just tried to grab a screen shot and it is now working fine,so whatever you did it works thanks alot !!

(It came up with the dark grey background and no image)
  13. Mark S Guest

Thanks Gordy, I just changed to the default style display and I prefer that much more.
    Well done keeping this forum up to date and dynamic.
    There is one change I've noticed and that's members country or place of origin is no longer displayed,...will that be coming back?
  14. kansas kid Well-Known Member

United-States
    Oh my, I hope I can figure out how to deal with the changes. You realize I am an
    old man. . . . would you believe 75? And even thou I made my living in the newspaper
    biz using a Macintosh 'pooter. . . I don't have a clue most of the time re how various
    sites work. And now I have to try a figure out how to do this, all over again. I'm not
    saying you should not have made the upgrade, Gordy. . . it is just rather difficult
    for an old man. Yeh well. . . . The Miami Jayhawker
  15. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Gordy,
    When I checked "Recent Activity" was listing all the posts and It will take me forever to get back to yesterday's posts (dial up) Sorry. But it listed the PM like a post. It also lists all the activity when logged out and presuming the PM. I was just looking around the site to see what was what.:D
    I like the Default style at the moment.(y)
    Cheers
    John
  16. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    As a matter of interest how do you change from the default style?
    Cheers,
    Carl.
  17. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    The little link at the bottom left right above the trademark.
  18. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    We'll help you through, ironically this forum software was written on a Mac as am I posting to your reply!
  19. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    (y) Well done Gordy, it must have been a lot of work! It took some getting used to, but aren't we quick learners?
    Congratulations!
    gordy likes this.
  20. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Thanks for the great job Gordy! (y) The new Planetfigure looks great, and I'm happy my favorite Vbench will return also.

Marcel.