1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

We're back!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by gordy, Feb 19, 2012.

1. alexwencho Active Member

United-States
    Gordy,

I love chocolate and strawberry pop-tarts and loving the new PA
    gordy likes this.
  2. dimgall Active Member

Greece
    nice to see a change .i hope i will get used to it!!:)
  3. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice one Gordy. Excellent job. Congrats

Regards

Ron
  4. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I know it'll take a bit of getting used to and appreciate the hard work but have to agree with Edorta BRING BACK THE VBENCH .:cry: Also Gordy any chance the members search list could go back to being alphabetical, much easier to find members Albums.
    Cheers Ken
  5. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Optically very much successfully - Bravo!!
    Only a pity that there is no more possibility to rate threads.
    Moreover, I find the writing too small what affects particularly with longer posts annoyingly.

Cheers
  6. Mariner Active Member

Canada
    Gordy, it's obvious how much work this was! I like it a lot. My only concern is the pale grey is a bit hard to see; you know how our eyes are all wrecked from painting. :eek:
    Now I just hope it doesn't crash from everyone using it at once because we had to go so long without our PF fix!
    Mary
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Oke, finally.
    This whas like a drugaddiction....not having the Planet on my pc screen.
    Now I know how it feels to be "cold turkey".
    It looks great at the first eye, gonna get fiddeling around sometime to get everything on his place again.

marc
  8. roadking Active Member

United-States
    I like the changes very much and appreciate all the effort you have put in. I do however agree with Edorta that the front page was a nice easy way to see what was new in one glance. When I check the site on my Nook tablet it makes (made) life a lot easier. Again though I love the face lift and know how much trouble you went through to get it looking like this.

Jim
  9. pipetrepid Active Member

United-States
    gordy, thank you and anyone else involved in this "daunting" project! all the hard work is greatly appreciated. sincerely, bill
  10. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I agree, the old front page was much more user friendly. The rest is alright but nothing to rave about, i.e. neither better nor worse, just different.

Mike.
  11. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Hi Gordy
    Well done....this all works for me. Visually cleaner and modern .....have played around a bit and haven't come across any problems.
    Much appreciated
    Derek
  12. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Just realised how much you can do with the LOOK of messages. Great for emphasis.(y)
    D
  13. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Awesome work Gordy, really cool. I really like the layout.

Cheers, Ski.
  14. Vikingz Member

United-States
    Spent the off day in Solvang So how does a Danish sound...Thanks for all your efforts Gordy over time it will be everyone's new norm.
  15. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Where can i find the vBench.....

marc
  16. dArtagnan A Fixture

Belgium
    First of all a big thank you to you Gordy and the staff for all the work you put into the Planet Figure!(y)

The only thing that I found out is, that our signatures on the bottem of our posts and reply's are gone, alldough there still in our profiles. But I'm sure all of the things that are not working fine or missing, will do fine in a few days.:)

Cheers, Eddy
  17. Roman Active Member

United-States
    I can see Gordy all the great work you've done and if you thought that it's time for changes, then probably you were right, but visiting Planetfigure was like visiting an old friend. I hope it will still be when I'll get used to the new looks of the site. Nevertheless it's a pitty everything must change so guickly today. Will we humans be able to mannage the future?
  18. RKapuaala Active Member

United-States
    The only error I've seen is in our tag line to this thread "I've you see" should read "If you see".................other than that great job. This is one of the nicest forum layouts I've been in now. I especially like the changes you made to posting and viewing images. Great work.
  19. MBD Member

Spain
    nice look!!!
    (y)
  20. Piotrec Active Member

United-States
    Well done Gordy. I like it a lot. It looks like a portal now than just a forum, but definately it works as it should. I have been experiencing an error every time I type http://www.planetfigure.com in my browser. It returns message that contains: A controller for the route path was not foud. It works fine once I refresh it.