1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Welling Model Club - 40th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Figure Mad, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys

5th April 2014, this is our BIG ONE, some great new features, terrific new medals, Western re-enactors, Demonstrators from around the UK, Special Talk and Q&A with David Zabrocki.....

We still have a couple of spaces for traders on the day (please also print off the black and white leaflet below), for more information contact Ron Preston or Dave Maddox via the details at the bottom of the leaflet below. We usually have a full quota of clubs, but if you have a club stand and would like to show your stuff at Welling, just contact Ron or Dave on the details below.

Hope to see you there......

Dave

Traders and clubs, please use the leaflet below.

Attached Files:

Edward likes this.
  2. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    I would give a lot to attend any show in the UK. Except for maybe air fare and lodging. Congratulations on this significant anniversary!
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Added your poster to the event list
    see bottom of 1st page my site
  4. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    brilliant thanks
  5. marta Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Congrats guys:D

I'll do my best to be there.

cheers
    'eM
  6. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Congratulations to the Welling Club on reaching the mile stone

Looking forward to the show Dave, will be the first one I attend this year and I will have the Assaye figures on display for the first time. Plus others.

Cheers
  7. schley Active Member

Ireland
    Already have my flights booked Dave, looking forward to being there !
  8. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys

one week to go........

WMC Final 2014.jpg
  9. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Now less than a week to go now....be there or be sorry. This will be a great show......
  10. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    I shall be there with Martyn with my elan13 miniatures range and displaying with Mark on the SW figure modellers stand, so a busy day.
  11. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looking forward to seeing people there, please do make it if you can.
  12. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I hope all of you who can make it, have a great time, I will be there tearing my hair out as per usual......

Dave
  13. marta Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Great day. It was so nice to meet all of you guys:)

And here are photos I took that day. Not too many and not too great, but you know, better than nothing I guess:D

Photo Gallery

cheers

'eM
  14. schley Active Member

Ireland
    Thanks to all the gang at Welling for a great 40th Show, Thanks Marta for some great photos.
  15. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    I agree with Marta, was nice to catch up with everyone and see what they have been working on. Shame te SW guys could not make it. See you at the BMSS

Thanks for a good day Welling
  16. Oldironsides Guest

United-Kingdom
    I like to thank Marta for taking the photos of my steampunk entries in the competition. While neither won, it was a good day.

Mark