1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wehrmacht Unteroffizier, S&T 120mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Maki, Nov 23, 2009.

1. dinovision79 Active Member

Hungary
    Yo Mario,

great looking base! It was a good choice and well worth the effort, is it homemade? Can't wait to see how you spice it up with with more rubble and scrap. (y)

Thanks
    Denes
  2. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the base.

Denes, yup, its homemade. I do think the groundwork could use some sort of a vertical element to spice up things a bit.

Mario
  3. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Exellent work on the figure Mario especially the cammo of the Zeltbahn, looking forward to seeing the basework completed and painted.

Are S&T figures still in production ?

Steve
  4. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Thanks Steve! As for S&T, I think you can still get most of their figures from Colorado Miniatures and several other webstores... Amazing figures.

Mario
  5. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Here's the base... finished with loads of pigments:

[IMG]

And the figure mounted on the base:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I feel this is about it... finished. I still need to borrow a tripod and better photo equipment at work to make higher quality photos, though.

Mario
  6. dinovision79 Active Member

Hungary
    Cool stuff Mario, one of your best! I really hope to see it in flesh at the Moson show next year! Looks very complete with the wooden base and the insignia! (y)

Thanks
    Denes
  7. unknown01 New Member

Japan
    Hello! Mario.
    Your work is very very cool.
    Perfect camo pattern, fresh tone and ground work are very wonderful.
    I think it's SUPERB WORK.
    I congratulate completion.

Mitsutaka
  8. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Excellent looking figure Mario!

regards,
    Marcel.
  9. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the figure... it took a long time to finish it and I must admit I'm looking forward to starting something new. :)

Cheers,
    Mario
  10. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I agree exellent result Mario with both figure and basework, thanks for the info about Colorado Miniatures.

Steve
  11. Graywolf Active Member

Turkey
    Great final Brat Mario :) Not only the figure but also the figure base is very nice.
    happy new year
    Engin
  12. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Mario, superb finish, the painting and groundwork compliment each other. great job. (y)

Cheers Ken
  13. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Thanks guys! The next figure on my workbench is also S&T figure: Gefreiter, Luftwaffe Field Division (16021). The figure looks amazing... hope I can do it justice.

Cheers,
    Mario

PS Ken, great avatar. :)