1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wehrmacht Officer Finished

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Here is the finished sculpt. Was a ton of fun to, even though the pockets were frustrating at times. Looking forward to hear what you guys think of it!
  2. y_wong New Member

Dear Anders,

That was fast.

It may be the angle of photography but I think the waist is too high or is it meant to be high. Some how i feel that the back is too short compared to the legs. Just my little comment.

regards :)
  3. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hey Anders that's a really nice sculpt but i will agree with Wong. Check it out my friend.
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Thanks for your replies!

From the pics I been working with I didn't think it was too high, but after your comments and talking to a few others you are probably right.

Guess I'll have to redo him :(

Thanks for great feed back!
  5. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    AMAZING Anderz, I like this sculpt a lot.....
    keep the good work

ER
  6. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Anders, don't get too crazy on the "redo". I would lower the belt a bit (you may have to shave the pockets off :( ) and add a little more to the jacket skirt to cover more of the croch. Just my thoughts :) . Other than that, your well on your way to being one of the best.