Wehrmacht Officer Finished

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Here is the finished sculpt. Was a ton of fun to, even though the pockets were frustrating at times. Looking forward to hear what you guys think of it!
  2. y_wong New Member

Dear Anders,

That was fast.

It may be the angle of photography but I think the waist is too high or is it meant to be high. Some how i feel that the back is too short compared to the legs. Just my little comment.

regards :)
  3. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hey Anders that's a really nice sculpt but i will agree with Wong. Check it out my friend.
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Thanks for your replies!

From the pics I been working with I didn't think it was too high, but after your comments and talking to a few others you are probably right.

Guess I'll have to redo him :(

Thanks for great feed back!
  5. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    AMAZING Anderz, I like this sculpt a lot.....
    keep the good work

ER
  6. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Anders, don't get too crazy on the "redo". I would lower the belt a bit (you may have to shave the pockets off :( ) and add a little more to the jacket skirt to cover more of the croch. Just my thoughts :) . Other than that, your well on your way to being one of the best.