1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Warriors Update

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by bchilstrom, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Chazman Active Member

United-States
    No problem.
  2. AFSOC Member

Yeah, I know about old equipment. When I was on active duty in 1993, we still had some M16s with three prong flash suppressors!

In my ANG unit, some of the web gear we have is Vietnam issue, usually magazine pouches.
  3. Chazman Active Member

United-States
    That's correct.

The USMC's goal is to equip every Marine rifleman with a scope.

You're also correct that the Marines are using a mixed bag of M-16A2's and M-16A4's. They've ordered a whole bunch of A4's..... not sure, but I think I've read 40,000 of them. They are trying to get them delivered as soon as possible.

There is a concerted effort to get as many A4's into the hands of Marines deploying to Iraq as possible. One stateside unit even swapped it's newly issued A4's for the M-16A2's, that an Iraq bound Marine unit had.