1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Warriors Uboat 1/72 figure set #2

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by bchilstrom, Jan 22, 2005.

1. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    [IMG]

Got the deck gun crew done, working in this scale is a real "B*TCH"!! One more U-Boat set to do, and then I think that I will stay away from working in this scale for a while. It's as much work as a 1/35 subject for much less money!!

The first U-Boat set I did for Warriors has sold extremely well, would'nt you know it!! So now they want more 1/72 scale projects!! I think that I will try a couple of 1/48 projects next, and raise my prices.......
  2. Einion Well-Known Member

Great job Bill, it's hard to believe looking at the pic, that they're 1/72. I can only imagine what a stone bitch it must be working this small!

Einion
  3. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    Thanks for the input, I have just finished a summer dress German tank crew in 1/72nd scale. I did them for a Tiger I that I am building, I had to drill out the kit hatches, so I am giving new ones with the crew. I plan on shopping the Tiger crew around, maybe try MIG or one of the other European companies.
  4. Ghostrider New Member

Hey Bill,

Great looking figures. Having sculpted a lot in 54MM, I don't even want to go down that 1/72nd road. Glad your doing it. (y)

These will definately be in my stock as I continue to collect, what seems like, all things 1/72nd as I prepare for my U-Boat dio.

Keep up the great work.

Hope to see you and Chris in Atlanta next month.

All the best,
    Bob Waltman