Warriors Uboat 1/72 figure set #2

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by bchilstrom, Jan 22, 2005.

1. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    [IMG]

Got the deck gun crew done, working in this scale is a real "B*TCH"!! One more U-Boat set to do, and then I think that I will stay away from working in this scale for a while. It's as much work as a 1/35 subject for much less money!!

The first U-Boat set I did for Warriors has sold extremely well, would'nt you know it!! So now they want more 1/72 scale projects!! I think that I will try a couple of 1/48 projects next, and raise my prices.......
  2. Einion Well-Known Member

Great job Bill, it's hard to believe looking at the pic, that they're 1/72. I can only imagine what a stone bitch it must be working this small!

Einion
  3. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    Thanks for the input, I have just finished a summer dress German tank crew in 1/72nd scale. I did them for a Tiger I that I am building, I had to drill out the kit hatches, so I am giving new ones with the crew. I plan on shopping the Tiger crew around, maybe try MIG or one of the other European companies.
  4. Ghostrider New Member

Hey Bill,

Great looking figures. Having sculpted a lot in 54MM, I don't even want to go down that 1/72nd road. Glad your doing it. (y)

These will definately be in my stock as I continue to collect, what seems like, all things 1/72nd as I prepare for my U-Boat dio.

Keep up the great work.

Hope to see you and Chris in Atlanta next month.

All the best,
    Bob Waltman