Warriors 1/9 Waffen SS Partisan Hunter

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Grenh3, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Grenh3 New Member

United-States
    Greetings everyone!

Longtime lurker first time posting one of my figures. He was painted with Reaper Master Series and Vallejo Model color. Was a beautifully sculpted piece by John Rosengrant and practically painted itself. A real thrill to get this veteran if my grey army finished. All comments and questions are welcome.

Thank you,

Grenville PicsArt_1390889242020.jpg PicsArt_1390889111069.jpg PicsArt_1390889165467.jpg PicsArt_1390889735515.jpg PicsArt_1390889667649.jpg PicsArt_1390889427603.jpg PicsArt_1390889478332.jpg PicsArt_1390889790213.jpg
  2. Fokionas Active Member

Greece
    Very nice work Grenvile, I miss 1/9 Warriors kits..............................
    Cheers!
    Fokion
    Grenh3 and kaz6120 like this.
  3. swralph A Fixture

lovely paintwork(y)
    Grenh3 likes this.
  4. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Some really nice painting on a classic kit. Welcome and I hope we see more of your works
    Ben
    Grenh3 likes this.
  5. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Very nice work here!(y)
    Always try to find this bust but lucky not been on my side.
    I thought for sometime that WSS officers use dark bluish collar instead the dark green as usual seen in Heer.:confused:

Pedro.
    Grenh3 likes this.
  6. Grenh3 New Member

United-States
    Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement! I will definitely be posting more work soon, including another great warriors bust.

@Pedro, thank you! I tried to go for that blue/green color but I was worried it look too teal/aqua colored...maybe he could represent the not uncommon practice of converting heer uniforms to waffen ss or better still it could be a private purchase tunic.
    pmfs and napoleonpeart like this.
  7. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Grenh3 likes this.
  8. Tigre2 New Member

Great work and nice paint (y)
    Grenh3 likes this.