1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wargames Foundry Library - thougt others might like this

Discussion in 'Post Your Own Articles & SBS' started by adlard.matthew, Aug 11, 2013.

1. adlard.matthew New Member

ARTICLES
    [IMG]

We have lots of articles that were written for Foundry in the distant past to go along with new releases, and as reference material to have on our website. We also had Duncan Macfarlane run them in his magazine simultaneously. We have been having vague ideas of putting them all back up on our website as PDFs for anyone to download for free and so far we have put up a few Darkest Africa articles, including Chris Peers' In Darkest Africa wargaming rules as well as several interesting scenarios.

[IMG]The PDFs we have put up are scans from actual magazine pages (courtesy of Wargames Illustrated) but at some point we will replace them with our much nicer originals. I just need to figure out how to use a very old version of Corel Draw on my computer.

You can find all these articles on the site. Keep checking back for more as we will be putting lots of articles up over the next few months. If you vaguely remember any great articles we had on our website in the past, that you would like to see again, feel free to email us and we will do our best to find them for you.

http://www.wargamesfoundry.com/library
    Joe55 likes this.
  2. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Very good, thank you, I've just saved the two Renaissance flags articles, they should come in handy for some figs I have.
    Roger.
  3. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
  4. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Yup, this ought to come in very handy. Thanks!

Joe