1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

War Horse

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Mark Mindeman, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Mark Mindeman Member

United-States
    Merry Christmas to all! I went to see War Horse this afternoon with the illustrious member of the month, Mike Meehan aka Meehan34. We both thought it was excellent! Great inspiration for future projects for the modeling table!
  2. jcichon Active Member

United-States
    I saw it myself this morning. A great movie!! Great battle scenes!
  3. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    It was really awesome and there is one scene I have got to re-create in miniature.It is just an awesome movie that I feel in love with. The whole... I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me really applies. And Mark; I want to apologize for all the autograph seekers that came up to me at the movies, but, as member of the month on PF I have to represent in a positive manner.:ROFLMAO::lol:
    John Bowery, Jamie Stokes and Guy like this.