1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to buy

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by jim1215, Sep 5, 2019.

1. jim1215 Active Member

United-States
    Hello all! Looking for two kits long out of production .....both are mongolian warriors ....first is elite70 mm sculptedbyjulian hulliis 2nd is 90mm miniature alliance warrior class....please if anyone looking to sell either pleasePM me ....thanks so much....jim
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Any pics Jim?

- Steve
    Nap likes this.
  3. jim1215 Active Member

United-States
    I'll work on that steve ....yes I have a few
  4. jim1215 Active Member

United-States
  5. jim1215 Active Member

United-States
    This is the elite 70mm ....very hard to find
  6. Banjer Active Member

England
    Hi Jim,
    Is this the 90mm figure? Bill
    mongol2.jpg
  7. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very true. I never understood why this one wasn't picked up by another manufacturer, as other figures have - it'd be a good seller.
  8. Nap Forum Moderator

England

You should keep a watch on FeR , they are re releasing Elite pieces ...might be one of the next .....might even be worth sending a email to them

Happy hunting

Nap
    DaddyO likes this.
  9. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    FeR might release it (and it would be great if they do) but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. Their release rate of the Elite range isn't the quickest, and which figures they release will also depend on the availability / condition of the masters.

They're also releasing them in resin, which is fine by me but might not please guys who prefer white metal as per the Elite originals.

- Steve
    Nap likes this.
  10. jim1215 Active Member

United-States
    Yes that's the one....thank you
  11. jim1215 Active Member

United-States
    Thanks bill , the 90mm miniature alliance piece is less difficult to find but beautiful scult....elite will not redo the 70mm line anytime soon only the 54mm....jim