1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy Wanting to buy Imperialcast figures

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Edward, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Edward A Fixture

England
    Hi, I'm looking for these figures by Imperialcast - if anyone has any of them and wants to sell, please get in touch. Also interested in the 74th Highlander figure they produced.

EDIT: I now have the Coldstream Guards figure and the 2nd Foot figure. Still looking for the other two.

538102_2171199737541_148410448_n.jpg 540474_2228898419972_1625302494_n.jpg CaixaColEyre01 (1).jpg

Attached Files:

Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  2. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Edward,
    I have the Officer Coldstream Guards.
    cheers
    Richie
    Edward likes this.
  3. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Neat figures Edward & Helder is great sculptor.
    Never even hear of range, thanks for sharing & look forward to seeing if anyone has them. Last couple would be food for Brits in NZ.
    MikeTheKiwi
    Edward likes this.
  4. Edward A Fixture

England
    Hello Mike, I've just bought the Coldstream Guards figure - here's a pic of the sculpt.

289193_1464842399049_6724731_o.jpg
    Nap and Mike - The Kiwi like this.
  5. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Amazing sculpt & rings a bell now Edward.
    Great find mate. Will be neat seeing your paint up.
    MikeTheKiwi
    Nap and Edward like this.
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    I have the 2nd Foot figure that I was planning to use as for a conversion, but if you can't find another one Inbox me, I'll likely let it go.
    Nap and Edward like this.
  7. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Edward

Those are nice looking figures , hope you get them all ....looking forward to seeing your artwork on any

Nap
    Edward likes this.
  8. Edward A Fixture

England

Thanks a lot mate. Not sure how many figures Imperialcast produced - think there might be a 74th Highlander too..
    Nap likes this.
  9. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    They were a small and little-known range (only 4 figures that I know of) put out by a Portuguese sculptor/painter by the name of Helder Agostinho some years ago.

They're lovely little sculpts and very much "traditional" 54mms i.e. they really are 54 mm (much like the 54s that Latorre did for Elite) as opposed to 60/65 mms masquerading as 54s which seems to be quite a common thing.

- Steve
    Nap, Mike - The Kiwi and Edward like this.
  10. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    There is indeed. Standing in a relaxed pose with a musket held under his left arm, pointing down at the ground.

- Steve
    Edward likes this.
  11. Edward A Fixture

England
    Thanks Steve - I've added this to the list. I could only find pics of the sculpt without mention of the company.
    Babelfish likes this.