1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy Wanting to buy Falklands War figure

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Edward, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Edward A Fixture

England
    Just wondering if anyone has this 1/35 figure to sell? It's by Wee Friends. Don't think it's available anymore.

Thanks!
    Edward

Attached Files:

2. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  3. Edward A Fixture

England
  4. Warren SMITH Active Member

Australia
    Hi Edward,
    I bought two of the figure when they first came out. One is on the paused side of the bench at the moment.
    I have just dug out the 2nd. As I'm a fan of your work, drop me your address and I will get him in the mail to you Monday.. Im keen to see how you deal with him, I might then get motivated to finish the other one.
    If I remember correctly there was an issue with the barrel of the slr being missing, but I bought them anyway as I really liked the figure. Im sure this wont be an issue for yourself.

Cheers

Warren.
    Mike - The Kiwi, Edward and Richie like this.
  5. Edward A Fixture

England
    Hi Warren, I will send you a PM now.