1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy Wanted 200mm spearhead full figures

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Chris K, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Chris K New Member

United-Kingdom
    Dear All,

I desperately want to buy the spearhead miniatures full 200mm figure of a ww2 brit desert Rat and the 200mm full figure of the ww2 para bren gunner - any other 200mm figures also considered warriors , kirin , maurice Corry or any other brands - Please help thanks

Chris K ps have paypal
  2. Foxwood Figures Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hello Chris,
    Foxwood Figures now own all of these. They are all scheduled to be re-released in the next three months or so starting with the full WW1 Tommy figure, as well as a small number of conversion options in the new year. Email them directly at foxwoodfigures@btinternet.com for more info.
  3. Chris K New Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Terry - thats great news - will be in touch

Best regards

Chris
  4. TonyT Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Chris, I take it they do not make these anymore, if you do not find one elsewhere, and get really stuck for it, i do have this model in my to do pile.

I bought off ebay last year, should be complete but as i do not know what should be in the box it is hard to tell... I wouldn't even know what to charge for it as the ebay listing is now dead.
  5. Chris K New Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Tony,

I am not sure of the exact componants either but if you can confirm that the Figure has the following.

Head, torso, arms and Hands, Legs and boots, webbing Pouches, and Bren gun, I would happily Buy it off you - if small things like pouches or even the weapon are missing I would still be interested because I could scratch build pouches and Buy a new weapon from REEDIES miniatures - But head , arms body hands or legs would be a show stopper I am afraid How much did you pay for him on Ebay? -
    My Private Email is chris_kirky@hotmail.co.uk please drop me a line or PM me on this forum and we can discuss a price for you I am definately interested thank you very much for the offer, I have paypal so if you do too transaction should be Straight forward.(y)
  6. TonyT Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Chris,

Would say it is totally complete right down to the lead strip for straps etc..... Cannot find it on evilbay as the sale was last year so the item is no longer listed, will try to find what I paid for it through my paypal listings........

A picture paints a thousand words. Sorry for the not so good images, debagged the accessories for the piccies :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. Chris K New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Terry - PM sent

Thank you (y)