1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Want to sculpt a great horse?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by kathrynloch, Jun 27, 2011.

1. kathrynloch Active Member

United-States
    I was just talking about this too...I visited my friend's blog and found a treasure-trove of info. Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig is one of the best equine sculptors the model horse hobby has. She just posted to her blog a fantastic reference list for sculpting the equine. The first page is Advanced and Intermediate but click on Older Posts and you get Beginner too.

Visit Minkiewicz Studios Blog while it's right there at the top. You'll love it!

Cheers,
    Karrie

PS - I wasn't sure where to put this so I stuck it in here, please move if its in the wrong spot.
    Centaur and Mike S. like this.
  2. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Holy cow! What a list! THANKS!
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thank you Karrie, excellent source of info (y)
  4. Jeff Active Member

United-States
    What a great link. Thanks for sharing it.
  5. Mike S. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Duly bookmarked, many thanks for sharing. ;)
  6. kathrynloch Active Member

United-States
    Glad you guys like it. Some of these are definitely going on the Christmas list. :D