1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Want to say hello to all planeteers!

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by kriltnakran, Jul 3, 2015.

1. kriltnakran New Member

Hi Guys, I am the new guy on the block, well, not exactly because some fellow modellers came in after my registration, but hey, so I have a cool opener for my thread. I am Frank, been from Düsseldorf, Germany, and love to sculpt, Design or Redesign of known Characters from film, game and comic. Not exactly the stuff your dreams are made of, but my big love in figure building is sculpting monsters and mayhem.

But I love to paint Soldier figures, too, and am always amazed by the quality of the new figures on the market. After seeing the new 3D technic coming up, I have a big interest in getting me ZBrush and start to sculpt online, so to say. As a detail fanatic, I think I could add even more stuff on the figures I do.

Besides that, I am a real film lover and collector, love Disney stuff and like to do cakes, desserts and cooking in general. Not married, but living with my girl friend for several years now. I hope to have some really good conversations with all you figure fanatics and so, lets discuss!

Cheers,

Frank
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Frank ,

A BIG and warm welcome to PF , great place to be lots of talent , all wanting to see your work , do share past projects and tell the initiated ( me!!) more sbout the Z brush .

Looking forward to see more from you

Nap
    kriltnakran likes this.
  3. kriltnakran New Member

Hey Nap, thanks for your welcome! Don´t worry, I will share my stuff here and am very curious what the guys and gals here have maybe to say. Yeah, I wish, the Zbrush would be already on my Laptop, but before I can start I have to check out this stuff very detailed! Have seen here the thread about digital sculpting and it is so amazing to see what those guys come up with! Shere unbelievable!

Frank
  4. Graham PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Welcome Frank. There is a wide diversity on PF from highly skilled to, like me, not so skilled but still enjoy the hobby and involvement in it. Looking forward to seeing what you do. I assume the Z Brush is some sort of digitising device? But then again what would I know lol.
    kriltnakran likes this.
  5. kriltnakran New Member

Thanks for the Welcome, Graham! And do not forget: Skill is only personal I think! Someone loves what you do, someone not, it does not matter. What YOU think is what counts and what is better than having fun painting or sculpting the figures the way YOU like it! And yes, ZBrush is a program for digital sculpting, for doing the figures not in sculpey but in bits and bytes.

Cheers, Frank
    Graham and Tubby-Nuts2 like this.
  6. DancingShaman Active Member

Turkey
    Welcome onboard Frank.
    kriltnakran likes this.
  7. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Greetings Frank, and welcome to the Planet (y)!

I look forward to seeing all that you create!

Joe
    kriltnakran likes this.
  8. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Welcome to the Planet frank
    kriltnakran likes this.
  9. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Welcome aboard Frank.
    kriltnakran likes this.
  10. kriltnakran New Member

Hey guys, thanks for your nice welcomes! And a big YES to the planet! Reading here for some years I thought it is now time to enlist and be a "real" part of the gang!

Frank
  11. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Frank,
    Welcome to pF.(y)
    cheers
    Richie
  12. kriltnakran New Member

Hey Ritchie, thanks man! It´s great to be here!

Frank
  13. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Pleased to meet you Frank.(y)
    kriltnakran likes this.
  14. kriltnakran New Member

Housecarl, thanks!

Frank
  15. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    So : Hello
    Welcome
  16. kriltnakran New Member

So thanks man! Being here means finding tons of inspiration!

Frank