1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Waiting for the tide

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ron Tamburrini, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Ralph
  2. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi John thanx for looking
  3. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Glad you like it Pedro
  4. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Keith
  5. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanx Zeno
    tiberius57 likes this.
  6. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanx Gary
  7. Tarracus A Fixture

Great composition Ron!. Great to see those super vivid red oils, while many of acrilic painters (myself included) are often obsessed just with achieving a dead matt finish.
    My only point on the whole composition is that I miss some seagull poop on the bollard:LOL:
    (PS: Valisa is the word for me in catalan , but there is also valiza, walizka, valiză in spanish, polish, and romanian, so don't listen to Del:Valiseit's like the Ban Ki-moon of the words!)
  8. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers
    The reds are pretty matt ,just the mere hint of a sheen ,I gave the seagull shit some thought also ,might still do it :)
    RE Del what makes you think I would listen to the rantings of a deranged Priest anyway :D