1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Waffen ss schutze 200mm

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by nautilas, Mar 24, 2010.

1. nautilas Member

United-States
    Hi again guys, thanks for the help with the Tommy kit. I would also like some help with a figure i have had for a while, i believe it is a Figure by John Rosengrant. The question is on german camo patterns where is the best reference and what is the best way to get the best results, i use oils over accrylic . The patterns seem very hard to copy, so what is the best way to go. Your help will be very much appreciated. all the best roy.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Calvin Tan's book Modelling Waffen-SS Figures, by Osprey. That has nearly every pattern in it. Although the references are for acrylics.
    Carl.
  3. nautilas Member

United-States
    waffen ss figure.

Cheers Carl bought the book today. Roy
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Worth every penny Roy.
    Carl.(y)