1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Waffen-ss Infantryman Ardennes 1944

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Lee Sang Eon, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Cheung Active Member

HongKong
    Excellent painting!:)
  2. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Hard to believe that you are not looking at a picture of an actual person - wow!
  3. Pekka Active Member

Finland
    That is marvellous painting, as close to real as can be. He looks a bit like me when I was a lot younger, with the reddish beard too. :)
  4. Lee Sang Eon A Fixture

South-Korea
    Thanks my friends!! I will post the completed box art on the news category in a few days :) I'm slow in progress than usual due to several stops after completing each step to take SBS photographs..

I'm arranging SBS instruction throughout the whole steps, not only for face painting like SBS for Peiper bust. I hope that some questions here will be answered by it :)
  5. Alex Long A Fixture

England
    Stunning work, very realistic painting, I love your style. The broken bloodvessel effect on the cheeks and around the nose, along with the chapped lips are very well executed and give a really authentic look. Perfectly lit as well. Looking forward to the finished piece. Also it's great that you've taken the time to provide another SBS, I hate stopping painting to take photographs, so thanks for doing that I can't wait to read it.

Alex.
  6. Carlos69 Well-Known Member

England
    WOWWWW !!!!

Totally awesome painting ! Doesn't get any better than this for me ... : )

Really appreciate the SBS images also thanks ! A great website you have, everything is quality ! from the resin you use to the casting, sculpting, box art, etc .. totally flawless.

Looking forward to seeing your painting of the SS camo also.

Carlos
  7. kasyan Member

Russian-Federation
    excellently!
  8. MrBMB A Fixture

9. Sturm Grenadier Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hello S. Lee, When will your SBS be posted to your site? Regards, SG
  10. sam b Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    very nice in all aspects
  11. Mike Stevens PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Wonderful painting.(y)
  12. CAT of BORDO Member

France
    The begining of an Great painting session and, for me, the Begining of a "New way" for technic of Face paintin'; So realistic !
    The Human Factor is really present here!
    Thanks Sang ! Very anxcious to see the tutorial , perhaps?

Didier
  13. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    I see this on eBay for sale - interesting.

Colin