1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Vito Castelletti" - Campiere Siciliano - Pegaso 90mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Major_Goose, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Marc hi . The tree is a part of Andrea's scenery for 90mm figures. Is an old scenery kit that i had sitting there.

I cut and rearranged with the dremel tool to make it fit on my round base, and added natural stuff that i collect and preserve my own .

Then i painted with oils over an acrylics base . It took me some good time to be honest , but at least i got the result i had in mind.

The tree can be done as a scratch basing on a reall wood piece of good diameter and adding detail and chipped bark with epoxy putty layers, but would take me much more time than i could invest !!!
  2. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Salutamu C'Umpari ........ ;)
    MAB
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Ernest Hi and thanks for commenting my friend !!! Keep Safe

Costas
  4. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Dear Arthur thanks a lot for commenting. I will be happy to share anything with everyone . No secrets in modelling . The moss here is Woodland Scenics Fine Turf product , carefully sprinkled over a thin layer of white glue , putted with a toothpick on the places i wanted the effect . I then blew to get the excess off. Thats it . Work of seconds !!!!
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Paul thanks a lot for commenting my friend !!

Costas
  6. georges64 Member

France
    Πολυ ωραίω Κώστα !!
    georges.
  7. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Brad thanks a lot for commenting !!!!
  8. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot Maurizio !!!!!

Ciao