1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Viriatus

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Barrie Harris Active Member

United-Kingdom
    What else can one say , as above .
    Great work , action packed figure .
    Barrie (Newbee).
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  2. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    There is purpose and power in this sculpt in addition to the dynamics and artistry

This is the kind of figure that tempts me away from my passion for Napoleonics and US Native Warriors.
    Well done again Hugo.

Paul.
    Tonton and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. JasonB Moderator

United-States
    I think the javelin should be grasped a little more firmly in the hand. Very dynamic pose, I look forward to see how it progresses.
    peedee likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England

How about the option of providing either sword type , either works equally as well and we have great references from Vitalino

A small addition and good option to do IMO especially in the bust version

Nap

Jason ...The idea is to have the spear just at the moment before release
    peedee likes this.
  5. myouchin Well-Known Member

Japan
    Very powerful and dynamic modeling! I can hear the battle cry , I feel the air on the battlefield.

Cheers myouchin
  6. Tonton Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Breathtaking 3D modelling.

Jeff
    napoleonpeart and peedee like this.
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin

Thank you for your words... Its true... Another great response from all friends and RPmodels believers...

I believe we are in the good way... The projects that we developing have a increase of difficulty, and sometimes to fix new solutions is a tremendous task... But with all help around RP, the task isnt so heavy, and in one way or other way, he have the solution...

This year are many things in the laboratory, but will come great models... Its my believe and belief...

Thank you so much.
    Big ugg.
    Hugo
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Vitalino

Thank you for your words...

Thank you for your words ... I do not want to influence your opinion in any way ... That is not my intention ...

We decided on the two-pointed sword because it is richer in detail, which will allow us to make the model look warmer ... Hence our decision ...

Cogotas-II_(dagas)-Segunda_Edad_del_Hierro.jpg

Thank you so much, I hope you like the final model...

Once again, THANK YOU for your friendship and believe.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Barrie

Tahnk you for your words...

Your words are the strenght that we need to continue in this long path...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my good friend Paul

How are you my friend? Everthing is alright? I hope so...

Thank you for your words... For me its a BIG victory when one person tell me, '(...) this isnt my period, but I like so much the figure, that I will buy it (...)'... I see this like a signal of what we are doing... When I saw people buying the piece just for the beauty of the piece, its something that I feel very proud and happy...

Yesterday people start akready reserve the figure... Many emails and messsages to see...

Im very happy and pround... Believe me...

Thank you so much.
    Big ugg and take care.
    Hugo
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Jason B

Thank you Sir for your words... Kevin already answer to your comment... Great TIP...

Jucilene-Sales-de-Lima-cbat.org_.br_.jpg

This an example... You can see the the way that the lady grab the spear...

Thank you so much...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Myouchin

Thank you for your comment...

This is our great target and objective... Put on the figure all the emotions and dynamic is possible... And people who see figure, can feel this... Its great...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    napoleonpeart and myouchin like this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Jeff

Thank you Sir... Im glad you like 3D... 3D its just a tool, but allow to improve the figures... And the final end its great, in my opinion, of course...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    napoleonpeart and Tonton like this.
  14. MrBMB A Fixture

This looks splendid!!!!
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr.BMB

Thank you Sir for kind words... Im very happy because you liked...

Thank youSir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  16. Mat Lambert A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Wow, such movement and expression. I'm not usually a fan of digital sculpts but this and your Boudicca are exceptional. Will it be commercially released?
    Cheers
    Mat
  17. JasonB Moderator

United-States
    Right. Make your grip like hers and it would be fine. As shown, the spear is almost just sitting on top of his fingers. In the pic you show, the javelin is firmly gripped with the fingers and is in contact with the palm of her hand. Perfect example of how it should be, thanks for posting that pic.
  18. Nap Moderator

England

Hi Matt

Thank you on Hugo's behalf for your comment , both are commercial pieces as with all RP releases they are totally limited in qty ...

Once they are gone no more will be cast so if anyone wants any of RP release like this and Boudica contact Hugo to reserve ASAP .

Jason

Thanks got your valuable comments always appreciated ....with RP it's all about listening to you the customer and modeller .

Thanks for looking in

Nap ( on behalf RP Team )
  19. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Mat

Thank you Sir...

Has Kevin alreday answer, all RPmodels figure are for sell...

You dont see many models, because we worked with Limited Editions, the busts are 200 pieces, 75mm are 300 pieces... In this moment all teh figure that we lauched are SOLD OUT because all teh Edition was sold... In this moment, we observed a new tendence... People start to reserve already the figures, before lauch them... Douglas Bader 1/10 Cockpit it will be lauch in April, and is almost SOLD OUT... The Viriatus it will be lauch in April, and with so many reserves is last days, I believe will be SOLD OUT very soon too... Harald Hardrada it will lauch in the end of March, and there arent many pieces available... Boudica and Catafratari are the same thing... In this moment we can see the new pieces with so many reserves, befor elauch, that I believe they will SOLD OUT in firts weeks after lauch...

This is a signal that people believe in us, and like our job.. And this is the best of the best.... This is what we work for... For people can see us like a professional company... We are samll, very small... But we believe in our work...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nicolaos likes this.
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Jason B

Thank you for your comment.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira