1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Viking shield

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by jknaus, Jan 11, 2010.

1. jknaus Active Member

Canada
    I'm painting a Viking and would like to know if anyone knows howto paint the shield. I've gooled and most of what I've found looks pretty fanciful. Currently I am leaning towards black and yellow quartered. Anyone have any thoughts or a link or pic I could look up? Thanks in advance.
    James
  2. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    James

a quartered shield is, I think, always right. You can use blue/white, red/yellow and I think black and yellow. Or you use only one color

Ulrich
  3. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
  4. jknaus Active Member

Canada
    Thanks. I found a lot of those images and they just seemed fanciful to me. I think I will go with the quartered shield of black and yellow.
    James