1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Viking Fury

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Ruben Ontalvilla, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Ruben Ontalvilla Active Member

Spain
    Another work, Viking Andrea Miniatures, I hope you like, a strong greeting

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Pepperpot Active Member

Germany
    I like this Bust and what you did to it. I really hope, that one day my figures will look like that. The only thing, that looks weird to me are the eyes. For me it looks like there are the black pupils missing, and without them I get the impression that he is blind. It might be my display at work that is messing with the pictures, though.
  3. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
  4. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Have to agree with Sebastion above, the eyes look as though they have catarachts, if thats what you were after then bravo, as its very effective, but otherwise its creepy. As for the rest of him, wow great shading and colours, the fur cloak is outstanding. Over all you have done a great job on him
    Ben
  5. YellowBear Active Member

Love the look / color of the face, especially red burning hair. Again, the eye may not strike to what i may like but overall, i love it.
  6. kaz6120 A Fixture

Japan
    Awesome fury!
  7. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Great work Ruben on a very popular bust,i have to agree with some of the others though regarding the eyes,they do look very strange,other than that its very well painted (y)

Brian
  8. Iguazzu A Fixture

Spain
    Nice work Ruben, nice tones in the face. But as other user, i find strange this eyes. like a blind eyes
  9. elvis A Fixture

good paint work, the eyes is very ice blue

ciao from Luca
  10. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great work. The eyes are in my opinon unrealistic.

marc
  11. Ruben Ontalvilla Active Member

Spain
    Hello everyone, thank you very much for the comments... I'm glad you like my work
    Many which you struck the gaze of the Viking, you have reason!
    I have a feeling that this blind, this is because I applied several glazes to the eye, to see the result would reach...
    as you can see not differs much from the rest of the eye pupil, which gives the sensation of having a waterfall.
    When one has the bust in the hand is almost impreceptible but the photos accentuated the result.
    a greeting to all
    gordy likes this.
  12. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Awesome painting. Even if the eyes looked like the pictures while in hand I could see the point of it. Almost like he has gone blind with rage. I love it either way.
  13. stone Member

great job.very very compliments
  14. Ruben Ontalvilla Active Member

Spain
    thanks Meehan ;)
  15. Ruben Ontalvilla Active Member

Spain
    Thanks!!
  16. Aveleira A Fixture

Portugal
    This mean guy looks very well ;) I like the fur and the air, which seems to be quite hard to paint.

Cheers

Pedro
  17. Mike Stevens PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    very nice! I like it a lot
  18. Ruben Ontalvilla Active Member

Spain
    Thank you very much !! Mike, Pedro ;)
  19. Lancio Active Member

Italy
    Hehe..I agree....really compliments...the skintone is awesome..and I would not stay in front of him ;)
  20. Ruben Ontalvilla Active Member

Spain

Stefano thanks! (y)