1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Viking Fury

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by viltianus, Jul 14, 2010.

1. viltianus Active Member

Poland
    Hello.
    This is my version of famous Andrea's bust. I resculpted him (only a little;) ) - I resculpted lower eyelids and knock out two teeths.
    Painted in acrylics only.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great paintjob.
    He is very angry, and go to see a dentist. Some cavity's here and there.

Marc
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    I agree with Marc, looks like someone has spilled his beer, he's very angry.

Nicework Katarzyna. Great idea to remove the teeth it works really well, there's too many good looking figures around :D

Roger.
  4. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    wow really scary !!!!! Good result ! Bravo

Costas
  5. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    exellent result with this one ,facial expression is looking very good with the missing and rotten teeth, eyes are very nice also.

Steve(y)
  6. flart1943 Active Member

England
    Hi Katarzyna
    Great painting of this magnificent sculpted bust,
    Pete
  7. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    The missing teeth are perfect! I find the eye color a bit light and the flesh tones a bit "ghostly" for my tatstes, especially the yellows around the eyes, but over all a well rendered piece!

Jay H.
  8. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    I love the demented zombie viking look, and the dwarf runes on the base. Care to translate??
  9. viltianus Active Member

Poland
    Translate...? Yeah...
    I wrote two Nordic words in "younger futhark" alphabet. In Latin alphabet there are FITTENOKKENN. "Fitte" is one of the most vulgar Nordic words, and means 'cunt' or 'whore' (sorry...). Nokken - 'true evil' in English. So, my Viking is really awfully swearing, I think...
  10. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Lol, Well you asked Tony :D
  11. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Yea, Catarzyna you certainly got the swearing bit right!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, excellent job on the figure with some unusual tones on the face and hair, some real artistic flair shown on this-love the transformation of the teeth, gives him real character.

Keith