1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Vignette

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ron Tamburrini, Jul 23, 2015.

1. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Plastic poke oan, Plastic poke aff, Plastic poke oan, Plastic poke aff ..........
    Huw63, billyturnip and mick3272 like this.
  2. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Great work so far Ron :)
  3. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Ron ,me old china.I've spotted in your workplace a load of acrylics? Also spotted ,aerosol can,polly bag,talcum powder and dettol, and not to mention the rolling pin.Is there something you're not telling us.Are you an aerosol,poly bag sniffer,who uses talc when doing whatever you type of guys do with a rolling pin,but always cleans up after ,with a touch of the old dettol.
    You may need help Ron,so i'm always here, if you ever feel like letting it all out.
    Brian